The greatest RuneScape POC.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

commemorative article

Go down 
AuthorMessage
reneyy

PostSubject: commemorative article   Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:03 pm

March 14, 2007, is the "true feelings" circle of the first anniversary of the day. Originally, I wrote a commemorative article, but was not feeling well, not had time to publish, now re-edit the original text, was presented to the faithful circle, the circle as a way to commemorate the first snow boots [/i][/b]of the late bar! Last year, in the "true feelings" circle the day set up, I published an article entitled "Come, let us sing" true feelings "," the article, the paper wrote: "In the era of market economy growing in the bizarre, Prime downtown, almost all commercially today, the ugg classic tall precious emotions earth increasingly diluted, made me feel very sad tragedy. When the feelings that you have the time, was very ordinary, but when you lose it after they feel it how precious, so you nostalgic

miss you! I was out with all they have now lost a good share of emotional attachment and nostalgia, with a search for true feelings for Chi ugg classic short , with a beautiful on earth emotional yearning and longing, to create "true feelings" circle. "at the end of the article wrote:" Come, my friends! "ugg classic mini feelings" circle of friends will be welcome with open arms to join! Let us sing a hearty song "true feelings of the song" it! "" true feelings "over the past year have traveled to the majority of faithful sang together a circle touching the" true feelings of the song! " After the founding of the circle is  ugg bailey button half an acre, Yu Ge, Red Qianshan other friends joined the first, hold up the "true feelings" of a blue sky; then, the Red, citric acid, and autumn accompanied Nose bridge cold

secretly, etc. invited to join the elite, at a critical time to give a "true feelings" extremely valuable support; later, sparse smoke ugg classic cardy, passing the evening, ice phoenix, casual, and other friends to join the Red snow so that the "true feelings" of the team even stronger ! While "true feelings" circle fast forward, I can not continue to manage the physical cause of the circle. At this time, at my invitation, thinning smoke ugg ultra tall In her hard work and careful management, the group has made great progress.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reneyy

PostSubject: There are many excellent blog   Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:04 pm

There are many excellent blog, and writers have joined the "true feelings" for the "true feelings" of sustainable development has injected new vitality. cheap oakley sunglasses many excellent blog, not too familiar with the situation some time ago, if I do not list a representative figure.) Precisely because the majority of friends to join and support, precisely because of the hard work of all circles friends to pay, so that "human truth "in March last year into obscurity by chanel sunglasses hut blog today recommended a well-known literary circles emotional. "True feelings" is today a brilliant circle of reason, and it is the administrator of the hard work of all inseparable. Nose bridge Fangtang half an acre and a veteran cold-type circle of friends is an administrator, who dedicated the past year, work diligently, to make outstanding contributions to the circle! Their names will be included in "true feelings" of history! Random ~ random friends though some later became an administrator, but the performance is very good, also made substantial contributions to the circle. Other administrators also have to pay a lot of effort.

Here, I would like to mention is the sole person in charge of dredging the circle breathing ray ban wayfarer sunglasses friends, and her excellent performance makes me feel sincere admiration. She said, "true feelings" is our home, our spiritual paradise. Her "true feelings" worked hard, whether at night or at dawn, we can often see her quietly on the scene. Her article is her beautiful truth of life to talk and sigh. She is not simply the pursuit of hit rate, not the pursuit of the article on gucci sunglasses hut blog page, her blog only to spill the truth, there is no utilitarian heart. Her delicate with a tired mind and body with a strong will support the "true feelings" in her meticulous care and management, so that the "true feelings" grew into today's lush trees.

In the "true feelings" the annals of the circle will always note the thinning smoke prada sunglasses hut name and outstanding contribution! Excessive fatigue and the hardships of life erode with the thinning smoke Danyue friend's body, she was too tired, her rest! Now I had to come forward to manage the "human truth." Shu smoke  dior glasses friends treat you peace of mind rest of it, we would like to wish you a speedy recovery, re-steer "true feelings" of the ship, leading the faithful to continue to circle the ocean wind and waves in the blog and move on, the "true feelings" of the ship towards a bright side! "True feelings" of the growth process, that is, meeting friends talked in length about the history of friendship is faithful circle keystrokes with their hearts sing true feelings of mbt sale, is that we work together to write and sing a song touching song of true feelings! Here through the good times
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reneyy

PostSubject: will give us precious memories   Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:05 pm

will give us precious memories of life left. In the "true feelings" the first anniversary of this wonderful moment, I wish "true feelings" circle of friends in all circles care administrators and support, better and better and continue to sing true feelings, and write "true feelings" brilliant circle wonderful new chapter, will be carried out in the end timberland boots of friendship and exchanges between friends. Friendship is based on the consonance of the similarities and the same thoughts and feelings. The interests of true friendship is irrelevant. Once reduced to the interests of the timberland shoes, then friendship, lost soul, time, friendship and to degenerate into a trade. The fundamental difference between friendship and love is: Love is selfish, friendship is selfless.

Private ownership of the emotions of love, friendship is the feeling of public ownership. Between men and women can have a real pure friendship, but to use reason to control, if the loss of control, the two sides in the case of significant conditions, there may develop into love, which is especially married men and women should pay attention. Friendship is a wonderful timberland outlet, which enables young people to be more beautiful, so old were rejuvenated. There are air jordan happiness in life, but friendship is a very important one. There are many suffering in life, no friends and is very painful one. Fragmentary human organ is the body part of the disabled, and no air max 24-7 between the people who are disabled spirit. There is no friendship between the people, will be in a crowded lonely; a friendship, even if a person living in a simple room will not feel lonely. True friendship is long-suffering and become even more high-Shang Chunjie,
even more firmly, before suffering a false friendship vulnerable, rapidly disintegrated. When the wealth and pride of life are friendship, need to go through the verification of poverty and frustration, poverty and frustration can stand the test of friendship is true friendship. True friendship with people of wealth, power, status, gender, age is irrelevant. To find friendship, we must look to the patient. If you do not friendship, that you never to find. Wait is not air max, friendship will not fall from the sky. Human friendships everywhere, need to find love. Caring people to get the friendship, jordan spizike people who are not of friendship. Friendship is a precious spiritual wealth of life, it is the same material wealth, is hard work and sweat to pay to come together, do not expect to easily find friendship.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: commemorative article   

Back to top Go down

commemorative article
Page 1 of 1