The 3 Gods Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The greatest RuneScape POC.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sing in tune, you bastards; My story of The Clash

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr007

Sing in tune, you bastards; My story of The Clash Empty
PostSubject: Sing in tune, you bastards; My story of The Clash     Sing in tune, you bastards; My story of The Clash EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 2:12 am

11 years old was a difficult time in my life, and only the start. I was kicked out of one parochial school and onto the next. I was an angry, alienated American girl with no voice of guidance. That summer of my life I found my voice of guidance in a band that broke up before I was even born, but a band that would change my life forever. The Clash would guide me throughout my teenage years, and introduce me to everything from poets to politics. Their songs would console me through every bump in the road. At thirteen I was arrested and put into juvenile detention. We slept on sandbags that were closer to bricks, but I sang myself to sleep singing songs from London Calling every night. Through mania and suicidal thoughts, I would watch the documentary "Westway to the World", just to not feel so out of sorts. Through depression and drug abuse, Sandinista! would be there for every swing. I won't give all of the story away yet. Every album is a chapter in those years, many stories in a series of events that would shape me as a person. This is my story of the Clash.

Sing in tune, you bastards; My story of The Clash 17pose4clash13

dvds
cheap moving companies
Back to top Go down

Sing in tune, you bastards; My story of The Clash
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The 3 Gods Empire :: P2P Forum :: News-
Jump to: