The 3 Gods Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The greatest RuneScape POC.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fall in love, you love me

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sisi123

Fall in love, you love me  Empty
PostSubject: Fall in love, you love me    Fall in love, you love me  EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 3:20 am

Afternoon, I stood in the sun slightly squint at the sky, Feigning blew my ears, I can even hear it breathing slightly, the wind a little bit messy mingled smell, I can tell this season Caius open acanthus fragrance, like a certain general fragrance of love, nature, free ... ... I quietly listened to the voice of October, like playing the papa, a sad, mildly with not too many high-profile, coach outlet online after another in my surrounding, my heart sinking, slowly open sprouting seeds, and I look forward to it grow leaves out to spend the last fruits. Mood seems much better, I once again took out his mobile at our photos in a daze, like new arrivals coach afternoon daze look at you, silly, stupid, somehow the laugh, my world where you from there.

You once told me "You're an idiot, I am that stupid." You always like to touch my head and call me a fool; I admit that I'm his fool, this kind of love special innocence. Left the young age have put aside the urge to belong to the age of youth and self-willed, and I look at his love, this time may indeed waiting for the result.
Love, many tests will be needed. I've always believed this statement, the test passed, would together, will especially cherish, you know what happiness is. Test did not pass, it will separate, will forget, love will slowly become a mystery, love also will gradually go away. Many coach bags I will stand up high looking at the world below, I generally look like a Jingdizhiwa the world, looking at those large and small houses in a daze, in fact, I just think you want the world Why you and I thousands would have met, and such dramatic as coach shoes sale each other, love each other, a little sense of destiny. But I always careful, because I was afraid that if lost how can I do? Not much thought about this question is bound to be some of the problems do not have to answer is not it? So you will never forget that day hurt yourself.

When we love, the friends began to urge me around, "You really do not seem to be there between the ends, no matter from what side, you all should end." I ignore these words; one after another advised me too slowly I learned to smile lightly, maybe I'm in love with the coach purses outlet in their own can not extricate them. I have a feeling that we will be ending, hate that advice, it seems somewhat unconsciously reject that kind of advice, they always give me one by one education class, I like an enraged lion angry, and why They do not know the circumstances of the stop us? I could not help but want to tell them about love us just how ... ... you tell me, our love is our own, no matter what they say, as long as the stick to the direction of the line! You told me that you do not want to call me; no matter what I did wrong you forgive me. That day, we fight because of a trivial matter, and we remain silent in the night. October weather was cold, I can even feel the cold until coach handbags outlet filling my quilt, I took hold of the quilt did not speak, I can feel you breathing slightly, a bit messy and irritated, I care more than you want to move forward give you a quilt, I'm afraid you will quilt all the silly to me, because I know you do.
Back to top Go down

Fall in love, you love me
Page 1 of 1