The 3 Gods Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The greatest RuneScape POC.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Review Music That Other People Gave You

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr007

Review Music That Other People Gave You Empty
PostSubject: Review Music That Other People Gave You   Review Music That Other People Gave You EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 1:59 am

now i know there most people here take great care and pride in choosing their albums and music, but there are those times when someone gives you a CD, asking you to check out a group or an artist and you say "eh, what the hell?".

well in this thread what we do is take a piece of music that was given to you by someone, whether it be a friend/family member, aquaintance, or someone here, and review it. it can be good or bad, i'd like to see your opinions on this kind of stuff.

i'll start:

Ozzy Osbourne-Blizzard of Ozz

Review Music That Other People Gave You Arton601

i got this from one of my high school friends a few years ago, one of those "Omg Randy RHOADS!!" guys who sh*ts himself off the riff to Crazy Train. well i expected to only mildly enjoy this at best, but this album is just great. not only was it one hell of a breakout for Ozzy Osbourne, as i said before this is the definative release for ex-Quiet Riot axman Randy Rhoads. he tears up the fretboard, but in a good way. he also shows a bit of clssical training in his 40 second piece "Dee". It's worth saying that this is a truly enjoyable album and that it shouldn't be written off as a great deal of wankery and self inflatedness. This is something that deserves a listen from everyone.

[SIZE="4"]8/10[/SIZE]

Favorite Tracks: Crazy Train, Goodbye to Romance, Dee, Mr. Crowley

Luxury Yacht Charter Sicily - Aeolian
chattanooga tn home for sale
Back to top Go down

Review Music That Other People Gave You
Page 1 of 1