The 3 Gods Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The greatest RuneScape POC.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The highlights of this mixtape is "The Kramer"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lunamoonfang

The highlights of this mixtape is "The Kramer"  Empty
PostSubject: The highlights of this mixtape is "The Kramer"    The highlights of this mixtape is "The Kramer"  EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 11:20 am

Mixtape Weekly
All readers are welcome but I know MB's hip hop heads will love this journal.

Each week I will post between two to four different mixtapes that I either discovered during the week or that are some personal favorites of mines.

Feel free to join in and discuss some of your favorites.

This week I will be discussing Kid Sister Kiss Kiss Kiss , Wiz Khalifa Kush and Orange Juice , Wale Mixtape about Nothing.

Kid Sister Kiss Kiss Kiss

The highlights of this mixtape are Daydreaming(Douster Remix), Lookout weekend feat. Nina Sky, Don't Stop movin' , Right Hand Hi(Caspa Remix), Paul Wall - Imma get it.

The Caspa remix of Right Hand Hi is very dirty, dirty as in raw sounding. I'm pretty horrible with identifying sub genres of electronica but I'm pretty sure that this is dubstep or at least it sounds that way to me.

Lookout Weekend I can see being a radio single if it isn't one yet. I don't know I don't listen to the radio.

Paul Wall's Imma get it has such an awesome beat with deep bass. I love whenever it comes on.

Wiz Khalifa Kush and Orange Juice

The highlights of this mixtape is "In The Cut"

I need to re-listen to this but that song stood out so much to me.
He decided to sample Frou Frou's "Let Go"

He made a video for the song and I love the atomsphere of it all. The setting is a house part but it fits so well with what he's saying and the sample. A true marriage made in mixtape heaven.

Taylor Gang or die!

Wale Mixtape about Nothing

This is another mixtape I need to re-listen to because I remember there being two or three other great songs but this one stands out in my memory.
He also has another great mixtape called Back to the Feature but I will talk about that another week.

The Kramer starts out with Micheal what's his face the guy from Seinfeld cursing out his hecklers at the Laugh Factory. I don't blame him for shouting the word Nigger at them because they were acting Niggerish and I would have allowed it but he is a celebrity so they aren't going to let him fly with saying the word Nigger. I think it's so retarded that he had to go on national tv to apologize. Apologize for what!? So what he called some niggas "nigger", they deserved it. They were being mad disrespectful during his set. I doubt he's really racist in his heart but he was just annoyed. I don't agree with some of the things that Wale says on this track but he does have some good points. He touches on one of my pet peeves that I always tell people about it. I really hate when females complain about calling them bitches when they are with their friends and call each other bitches. Not all females are bitches but bitches and hos do exist like T.I. says.

bba degree
Hatha Yoga Cambridge
Back to top Go down
gaunpro

The highlights of this mixtape is "The Kramer"  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The highlights of this mixtape is "The Kramer"    The highlights of this mixtape is "The Kramer"  EmptyWed May 04, 2011 6:23 pm

Belowwholesalesunglasses.com - DBA: AppleFish Media, LLC. has a corporate office in Applegate, Oregon and a warehouse located in Missouri. Maintaining honest and personable customer relationships is of the upmost importance, and we strive to continue to provide impeccable customer service, and guarantee that we have the most competitive prices on the market. The staff at Belowwholesalesunglasses.com is devoted to customer satisfaction and is available to answer any questions you may have by phone or by chat 24/7!.

Page 1 of 1