The 3 Gods Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The greatest RuneScape POC.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

potlight On Pat Gowins

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gaunpro

potlight On Pat Gowins Empty
PostSubject: potlight On Pat Gowins   potlight On Pat Gowins EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 11:05 am

Pat Gowins is a senior level Sales Manager who had been job searching for a new position since the beginning of January. After four months without success, Pat turned to Climber.com to assist him with his job search efforts. Once he was signed up as a Climber VIP, one of Climber’s Project Managers, Nick Jimenez, reached out to him to discuss the resume he had submitted for a free analysis. “Nick gave me a lot of great critiques and feedback, which I needed,” shared Gowins. “He really got me excited for the opportunities a new resume could bring me.”

After his discussion with Nick, Pat decided to move forward with allowing Climber to re-write and re-design his current resume. Nick worked with Pat as his personal Project Manager as well as his liaison to the professional writer who would draft the resume. “Working with Nick was great! He was very good and very responsive to my needs and concerns,” said Gowin. Since Pat was extremely proactive with wanting to complete the resume, he was able to get a final draft signed off on within a week of starting the process. However, a new resume wasn’t all Pat was going to receive that day.

The same day that Pat got his finalized resume, he got a call from a recruiter who informed him that there was a company he might be a fit for and he needed Pat’s resume. Pat provided the recruiter with the new Climber resume and within 2 hours, he got a call back from the company who said they were very impressed with his resume and wanted to bring him in for an interview. “The position was for a Senior Sales Manager and the pay is definitely attractive,” said Gowins. “I’m going in for the interview on Monday afternoon and am very optimistic about the opportunity. The entire Climber resume process was great and I can’t think of a thing that could be improved!”

potlight On Pat Gowins
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The 3 Gods Empire :: P2P Forum :: News-
Jump to: