The 3 Gods Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The greatest RuneScape POC.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

For all those who just registered...Who was it who told you about this site?

Go down 
+5
king_ant500
Cancorso
yangus18
Honar Bound
Princes Kimm
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Princes Kimm
Admin
Princes Kimm

For all those who just registered...Who was it who told you about this site? Empty
PostSubject: For all those who just registered...Who was it who told you about this site?   For all those who just registered...Who was it who told you about this site? EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 5:01 pm

I just want to find out who told you about the site, that's all.
Back to top Go down
Honar Bound
Admin
Honar Bound

For all those who just registered...Who was it who told you about this site? Empty
PostSubject: Re: For all those who just registered...Who was it who told you about this site?   For all those who just registered...Who was it who told you about this site? EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 12:48 pm

I was told to register by pk.
Back to top Go down
yangus18

PostSubject: Re: For all those who just registered...Who was it who told you about this site?   For all those who just registered...Who was it who told you about this site? EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 5:09 pm

pk told me also
Back to top Go down
Cancorso

Cancorso

PostSubject: Re: For all those who just registered...Who was it who told you about this site?   For all those who just registered...Who was it who told you about this site? EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 7:13 pm

coolluke233 told me about then clan i was in ur cc (not really in the clan... Razz ) and kimm said the address so i went Razz

Last edited by Cancorso on Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
king_ant500

king_ant500

PostSubject: Re: For all those who just registered...Who was it who told you about this site?   For all those who just registered...Who was it who told you about this site? EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 5:14 pm

pk told me and... i relly like these emotes Very Happy lol! bounce
Back to top Go down
impulse

PostSubject: Re: For all those who just registered...Who was it who told you about this site?   For all those who just registered...Who was it who told you about this site? EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 2:09 am

Pk u all 4gp did after several enquires from Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
water956

PostSubject: Re: For all those who just registered...Who was it who told you about this site?   For all those who just registered...Who was it who told you about this site? EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 6:57 pm

PK
For all those who just registered...Who was it who told you about this site? Water956
Back to top Go down
water956

PostSubject: Re: For all those who just registered...Who was it who told you about this site?   For all those who just registered...Who was it who told you about this site? EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 7:04 pm

hehe check out my signature

PostSubject: Re: For all those who just registered...Who was it who told you about this site?   For all those who just registered...Who was it who told you about this site? EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 1:24 am

Alot of people did, plus i knew about the clan from the rs forrums page, but ty to the person that actually told me the website NAME (illpkforever), instead of the other people who told me about the website lol! pirat
Back to top Go down
ichael1

ichael1

PostSubject: Re: For all those who just registered...Who was it who told you about this site?   For all those who just registered...Who was it who told you about this site? EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 8:14 pm

I heard this person asking what the site was so i thought i would check it out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For all those who just registered...Who was it who told you about this site?   For all those who just registered...Who was it who told you about this site? Empty

Back to top Go down

For all those who just registered...Who was it who told you about this site?
Page 1 of 1