The 3 Gods Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The greatest RuneScape POC.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To Be Drunk Is A Disgrace

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jukido

To Be Drunk Is A Disgrace Empty
PostSubject: To Be Drunk Is A Disgrace    To Be Drunk Is A Disgrace EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:01 am

On a pleasant Sunday afternoon an old German and his youngest son were seated in the village inn. The father had partaken liberally of the beer, and was warning his son against the evils of intemperance.
"Never drink too much, my son. A gentleman stops when he has enough. To be drink is a disgrace."
"Yes, Father, but how can I tell when I have enough or I am drunk ?"
The old man pointed with his finger.
"Do you see those two men sitting in the corner. If you should see four men there, you would know that you were drunk."
The boy looked long and earnestly. After a time, in puzzled tones, he said :
"Yes, Father, but - but - there is only one man in that corner."

movers nyc
Dance Hula hoop
Back to top Go down
kimoanh1000

To Be Drunk Is A Disgrace Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Be Drunk Is A Disgrace    To Be Drunk Is A Disgrace EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 11:37 am

article writing servicecheap web hosting A doctor was called in to see a rather testy aristocrat.
"Well, sir, what's the matter ?" he asked cheerily.
"That, sir," growled the patient, "is for you to find out."
"I see," said the doctor thoughtfully, "Well, if you excuse me for an hour or so, I'll go along a fetch a friend of mine - a veterinarian. He is the only chap I know who can make a diagnosis without asking questions."
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The 3 Gods Empire :: P2P Forum :: News-
Jump to: