The 3 Gods Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The greatest RuneScape POC.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pk U All 4gp's Daily F2p News

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pk U All 4gp
Admin
Pk U All 4gp

Pk U All 4gp's Daily F2p News Empty
PostSubject: Pk U All 4gp's Daily F2p News   Pk U All 4gp's Daily F2p News EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 12:50 am

============
¤ Daily News ¤
============

+~ 11/25/08 Article ~+

Hello, I am Pk U All 4gp and I am proud to announce the day of the releasement of the F2P Branch of The 3 Gods Empire P.O.C. I lot of preparation has gone into all of this some that is right in front of your eyes and some you will find out later when you join. I am the Emperor of the soon to be released The 3 Gods Empire (P2P) about 1-2 days from November 26. After all this work I know it will all pay off and this P.O.C./Clan will grow to be the biggest and best F2P Clan or P.O.C. in RuneScape

+~ 11/26/08 Article ~+

Wow. A lot of work has gotten done in the f2p forums. We are starting to assemble members and will list them soon. We have reworked our entire 1st page thanks to Mypie5020 and will finish tomarrow. We added four posts of content today. A few positions have been filled and I am excited about the progress considering I was offline most of the day celebrating! Happy Holidays everyone and go catch those Turkeys.
Back to top Go down
Pk U All 4gp
Admin
Pk U All 4gp

PostSubject: Bump   Pk U All 4gp's Daily F2p News EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 12:56 am

Bumpage!!!

(Just doing some site work)

farao farao farao farao farao
Back to top Go down
Sir Fatehill

PostSubject: Re: Pk U All 4gp's Daily F2p News   Pk U All 4gp's Daily F2p News EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 9:32 pm

News Archive

I'm posting all our old news in here Very Happy

+~ 1/24/09 Article ~+

We have decided to make a new area to the clan. This is the Junior Clan Position. Clan Members in this position are allowed to participate with the clan, under the understanding that they are working on meeting the requirements.

+~ 1/30/09 Article ~+

Honar Bound has been confirmed as the new King of Zamorak. Congratulations are due!

+~ 2/14/09 Article ~+

Azn and Yangus have been confirmed as Low Royal Advisors!

+~ 2/18/09 Article ~+

We are to help our Ally Risen Phoneix in war on March 7th, 2pm est. Mark your calendars We'll need everyone's help as we battle TEH.

+~ 3/6/09 Article ~+

The Jagex cup, a Runescape Clan Competition is up coming! Registration starts the 9th for the skilling, CW, and SC cup. Register now by posting here, posting on our off-site, or talking to an officer.

+~ 3/12/09 Article ~+

Clan members,
Our war status is now Green, as our war helping RP is now over (and successfully too)

Please not that we will be having a war in the Jagex Cup round, but as that is not for another 10 days, I will keep us at Green.
Back to top Go down
Sir Fatehill

PostSubject: Re: Pk U All 4gp's Daily F2p News   Pk U All 4gp's Daily F2p News EmptySun May 17, 2009 10:12 pm

+~ 4/8/09 Article ~+

Our Jagex cup CW war is on April 11th, 2009, at 3:00 PM est. The rules are classic arena with boundaries (no going behind the tree's). Bring melee and magic. Contact Fate with any questions!

+~ 4/29/09 Article ~+

We have a new thread. Smile The clan has grown to 70+ members.

+~ 4/30/09 Article ~+

Congratz to Smart Coffe8, as he won our bumping contest ^_^ His name in lights for 1 week. Smile

+~ 5/4/09 Article ~+

A war has been scheduled for May 10th at 3:00 PM EST. This is next Sunday. It will be a f2p war, but against mainly rangers.

+~ 5/5/09 Article ~+

We are now allied with the Empire of Yanille. You can find their qfc for a friendly ally bump in our allied listings on page 3 post 1.

+~ 5/10/09 Article ~+

Our war fought today was interesting due to KOVian Rangers not showing up. We had a good pull so better luck next time Wink

EDIT

============
¤ News ¤
============
This news was contributed by Doro

It's been a pretty slow week, although we did have some things happening with members joining and whatnot. Here's the news for the past week!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

~Illpkforever has assigned new leaders for leading events. The list should be added to the main page soon. There is one leader for every day, not including off-days. Illpk will still be at most events.

~Ice God 149 has joined the clan and been given a rank other than a smiley.

~Kullu00 has joined the clan.

~ Largest ever attendance at a Scavenger hunt!

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
¤-------------- Trivia News ------------¤
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

~Ice God 149 has just aquuired 1 million coins! Gratz to him.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

*NOTE* If you have joined the clan, been given a rank-up or position, or anything else you would like to share, then contact me so I can put it in the news post. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pk U All 4gp's Daily F2p News   Pk U All 4gp's Daily F2p News Empty

Back to top Go down

Pk U All 4gp's Daily F2p News
Page 1 of 1