The 3 Gods Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The greatest RuneScape POC.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I have been hacked

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ichael1

ichael1

I have been hacked Empty
PostSubject: I have been hacked   I have been hacked EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 6:52 pm

I have been hacked by "r4ng3r 2k". He told me to go to "www.runescape.uk.cr" so I could join this "elite merchants" clan that would teach me how to make 10M - 20M per day. I went to this site I thought it was just a runescape forum (look at it) and it asked me for my username and password (again I thought it was the runescape forums) I typed it in nothing happend went back to my account, it wouldent let me and said that somebody else was on my account. I posted a recovery thing... and now my account is locked. With any luck I'll be back by the next week.

Just thought you'd wanna know wat happend to me...
Back to top Go down
Badmarine96

Badmarine96

I have been hacked Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have been hacked   I have been hacked EmptyFri May 29, 2009 10:24 am

thats called a fishing site they lure you to that site always try to refresh to make sure it runescape when ever you can
Back to top Go down

I have been hacked
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The 3 Gods Empire :: P2P Forum :: News-
Jump to: