The 3 Gods Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The greatest RuneScape POC.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to The 3 Gods Empire Everyone!

Go down 
+9
E=mc2
Teh Ghostly Zip
Honar Bound
BORN NOOB0
737 Mage 737
king_ant500
Admin
Princes Kimm
Pk U All 4gp
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Pk U All 4gp
Admin
Pk U All 4gp

Welcome to The 3 Gods Empire Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to The 3 Gods Empire Everyone!   Welcome to The 3 Gods Empire Everyone! EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 10:18 am

_____Introdution: Hello, this is your leader Pk_U_All_4gp. I am the leader of this P.O.C. and King of the Saradomin Kingdom. This P.O.C. is all about clan equality, dedication, activeness, and friendliness. This clan is different from the others. Although we will grow big we will remain as a close-knit friendly community as we do today. With the right standards we can achieve this and anything. I see big and wonderful things we have and will do in this clan and I want you, yes you reader to be apart of this. If you have not joined already go to our Quick Find Code:_______________.
_____Well I am always getting asked what a P.O.C. is exactly. It stands for Player Owned City. Yes, I am completely aware that we do not actually "own" the territory but it gives us land to use ( A future update on the drawing board is that everyone gets their own house ) Possibly warring territory and something to protect. This clan will be like an events clan but much more in-depth, involved and about 37 times better. We will have many fun and voluntary events throughout each week for skillers and combat...ers that I am looking forward to. We will also provide an enjoyable Clan Chat to socialize, give advice, etc. Located in my Clan Chat: Pk_U_All_4gp.
_____A little bit about myself, well i have held a F2P PvP Clan since August when PvP Update was first said to be released. We had a great time, we grew large and we made many friends but I decided with PvP, Players just didn't have much interest so that's when i started coming up with ideas and here we are today: November 27th, 2008. Birth of the P2P P.O.C. I am Combat Level 85 which I will raise much higher after I complete my goal of 99 Fishing and 99 Cooking. I suggest you all select goals and stick to them (so we can have another excuse for a party)
BELOW IS A LINK TO OUR TERRITORY MAP!!! PLEASE LOOK AT IT!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!

Last edited by Pk U All 4gp on Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Princes Kimm
Admin
Princes Kimm

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The 3 Gods Empire Everyone!   Welcome to The 3 Gods Empire Everyone! EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 10:23 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The 3 Gods Empire Everyone!   Welcome to The 3 Gods Empire Everyone! EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 12:44 pm

Res.
Back to top Go down
https://the3godsempire.1forum.biz
Princes Kimm
Admin
Princes Kimm

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The 3 Gods Empire Everyone!   Welcome to The 3 Gods Empire Everyone! EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 2:18 pm

Welcome to The 3 Gods Empire Everyone! Untitled
Back to top Go down
king_ant500

king_ant500

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The 3 Gods Empire Everyone!   Welcome to The 3 Gods Empire Everyone! EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 2:29 pm

yay the caln map is here!!!! farao yay!!!!!
Back to top Go down
737 Mage 737

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The 3 Gods Empire Everyone!   Welcome to The 3 Gods Empire Everyone! EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 6:18 pm

h
Back to top Go down
BORN NOOB0

BORN NOOB0

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The 3 Gods Empire Everyone!   Welcome to The 3 Gods Empire Everyone! EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 6:56 pm

w/e!!
Back to top Go down
Honar Bound
Admin
Honar Bound

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The 3 Gods Empire Everyone!   Welcome to The 3 Gods Empire Everyone! EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 10:44 am

Do you know how long that took me to read........anyway nice reasons and plans.

P.S. I AM FTW Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven .
Back to top Go down
BORN NOOB0

BORN NOOB0

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The 3 Gods Empire Everyone!   Welcome to The 3 Gods Empire Everyone! EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 6:09 pm

HEY!!!!!!! Varry is Saradomin!!!!!!! U know, the Priest In Peril quest?? that was about the River Salve that keeps the Zammy ppl from attacking Varry....

farao farao farao farao farao

BN0
Back to top Go down
Teh Ghostly Zip

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The 3 Gods Empire Everyone!   Welcome to The 3 Gods Empire Everyone! EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 2:57 am

Boo!

Pk you should make the thread on the rs forums soon to get more mems. And call it Desert Storm not 3 god empire.. It sounds better. Or just make up a new name that sounds cool.
Back to top Go down
Princes Kimm
Admin
Princes Kimm

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The 3 Gods Empire Everyone!   Welcome to The 3 Gods Empire Everyone! EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 7:47 pm

this is literally all guthix gets, not including the circle around fog.....

Welcome to The 3 Gods Empire Everyone! Realguthix
Back to top Go down
E=mc2

E=mc2

PostSubject: reply   Welcome to The 3 Gods Empire Everyone! EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 9:07 pm

so guthix gets no f2p area?
Back to top Go down
Princes Kimm
Admin
Princes Kimm

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The 3 Gods Empire Everyone!   Welcome to The 3 Gods Empire Everyone! EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 5:44 pm

only fog... -.-
Back to top Go down
BORN NOOB0

BORN NOOB0

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The 3 Gods Empire Everyone!   Welcome to The 3 Gods Empire Everyone! EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 7:07 am

but how about sara getting varry??
Back to top Go down
strrox4

strrox4

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The 3 Gods Empire Everyone!   Welcome to The 3 Gods Empire Everyone! EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 9:54 am

hey guys just wanted to say hi Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Pk U All 4gp
Admin
Pk U All 4gp

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The 3 Gods Empire Everyone!   Welcome to The 3 Gods Empire Everyone! EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 12:55 am

Bump

(Doing more site work)

farao farao farao farao farao
Back to top Go down
diehard 35

diehard 35

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The 3 Gods Empire Everyone!   Welcome to The 3 Gods Empire Everyone! EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 10:46 am

even the tutorial islands are taken up by saradomin lol.

Welcome to The 3 Gods Empire Everyone! Diehardatt
Back to top Go down
Leopardofstr

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The 3 Gods Empire Everyone!   Welcome to The 3 Gods Empire Everyone! EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 1:21 am

Well, love the team maps , seems like a lot of fun, but you gave saradomin tutorial island lol!
Back to top Go down
Leopardofstr

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The 3 Gods Empire Everyone!   Welcome to The 3 Gods Empire Everyone! EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 1:34 am

And I like the idea of guthix only getting 1 f2p tiny area. Because then they can have a massive amount of soldiers there and make a stronghold fortress that is nearly impenatrable. Also they can probobly gain alot more land by challanging other gods if Pk allows land to be captured in wars. Cool
Back to top Go down
Princes Kimm
Admin
Princes Kimm

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The 3 Gods Empire Everyone!   Welcome to The 3 Gods Empire Everyone! EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 12:54 pm

Somehow I doubt that will happen.

Guys, stop posting on this thread. I will make a thread for discussions. This Thread should be locked. This is the main rules and idea section.
Back to top Go down
Barcan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The 3 Gods Empire Everyone!   Welcome to The 3 Gods Empire Everyone! EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 11:08 pm

Akamaru there is your proof dude.... Dutch servers do exist and they were unpopulated.

[img]Welcome to The 3 Gods Empire Everyone! Akamaruproof[/img]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The 3 Gods Empire Everyone!   Welcome to The 3 Gods Empire Everyone! Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to The 3 Gods Empire Everyone!
Page 1 of 1