The 3 Gods Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The greatest RuneScape POC.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tempted to love too lazy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sisi123

Tempted to love too lazy  Empty
PostSubject: Tempted to love too lazy    Tempted to love too lazy  EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 3:21 am

I love the interpretation, probably similar to the silly situation; it is no longer what to look for any excuse to love it. Love, something that is always sharp, people must coach outlet online touch, even if lucky enough to taste the taste will be sour not breathing. Today, I think it is very mysterious, not just because I do not know the taste of those who, perhaps to the memory of too dim, the frustrated feeling is the first time to happen. Forced to admit, I have not bother inviting all the things the so-called love. Slightly blunt the sun, shining for days like a child in this city; I was tired of feeling hot inquired. Quietly ponder the answer, in a daze, daze all day, until I even forgot I was thinking about the problem. Then is to get out, and I do not know those who pass by. They are so familiar, in essence, are a trace of strange and fear.

I feel like I can hit what I should give something to love, no matter who or what. The face of enduring the green in the hot sun, but Homecoming is the coach bags arrived. Dust covered walk, no destination, no experience. Feelings seemed to evaporate into the bottom line, could not give me anything. Only the thick of waiting, do not worry about the luxury and elusive self.

In other words, love and then how indestructible, always bear lazy erosion. And I am now, is too lazy to forever, too lazy to mentally and physically exhausted, too lazy to know what to do, too lazy to forget the heart. True love, very few coach purses outlet understand, but most just quietly a hidden surprise, but more needed to forget. Love, life had just hit the way around. More it seems to be more a taste of life, but without it, life still has to continue. Appears, it seems love is very sweet, but always felt love for a long time, life is not it will numb, passion is not it will fade. I do not know, nor to care. Original intent of this stuff is selfish. What people do not need any love, even to a realization of the monks and nuns Red, fear is selfish, so they are also love souvenirs. But for me, but seemingly elusive, as I had time for a new face full of childish, but with the occurrence of new stories and new tears sculpture, love has become increasingly distant .

Thought, in all seriousness care, will give birth to love, but what troubled world coach handbags from original pure seriousness it? I thought I could find themselves did not know what they thought, what you want. Interdependent inexplicable taste is sweet love has not forgotten that these are not from death, but nothing more embarrassing own wishful thinking.

Do not want do not want to admit, love the taste of how sweet. Were it not for the passage of time, everything is just little bit of pain and pale memory. Love is nothing more than so, for lazy people, it will not bother to bring the love, the feelings of the baseline without http://www.online-coachoutlet.com/coach-shoes-c-82.html melody. The temptation of these beautiful, but also will eventually be lost direction can embrace.

Tempted too lazy to love, because this world seems to have gone pretty or anything, or my heart has been lazy forgotten how to love? Not the target, not the affection, only a different direction towards the extension of the soul, waiting for salvation, waiting for relief. Lazy, become a love rival. Perhaps, no lazy, I would still love to. But perhaps too much, it will make life even more coach wallet outlet, more helpless, and I love how in the end......

Back to top Go down

Tempted to love too lazy
Page 1 of 1