The 3 Gods Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The greatest RuneScape POC.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Catchy song, with good riffs and back beat.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lunamoonfang

Catchy song, with good riffs and back beat.  Empty
PostSubject: Catchy song, with good riffs and back beat.    Catchy song, with good riffs and back beat.  EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 2:13 am

Track 1: Pioneer to the Falls (8/10)
Great slowly winding up start to a great album. Very relaxing and makes you want to hear the rest.

Track 2: No I In Threesome (8.5/10)
Good second track, fits well. Song keeps that Interpol sound. Not a standout track but still among there best.

Track 3: The Scale (8.75/10)
Catchy song, with good riffs and back beat. Gets ready for the next song on the album very well.

Track 4: The Heinrich Maneuver (9.25/10)
My second favorite on the album. A very upbeat song which gets you very into it. Good baseline and beat.

Track 5: Mammoth (8/10)
Not the most standout album on the track but still pretty good. Works well in the order of the tracks.

Track 6: Place Is Trick (7.75/10)
Good track but not nearly as strong as most others on album. Good prequal to All Fired Up.

Track 7: All Fired Up (9/10)
Great upbeat song. The title really means what it says. This track willl definitely get you "all fired up".

Track 8: Rest My Chemistry (9.5/10)
Easily the best track on here. Tells good story of the lead singers life and what he plans to do. Reminds me slightly of some early Pink Floyd songs.

Track 9: What Do You Think? (8/10)
Good track, thats a big change from Rest My Chemistry. Last upbeat or faster song on album, and does a good job at that.

Track 10: Wrecking Ball (8/10)
Good song, slowing album down Should be last track, since it would wind up album very well.

Track 11: The Lighthouse (6/10)
The position of this track fits, but is not the most creative or best sounding tracks in my opinion. Wrecking ball should have the last spot.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Overall Score: 90.75/110 (B+/A-)

Reason: One of my favorite albums out. Is pretty much great the entire way through. Interpol keeps making better and better music from there already great 2 albums. It is definitely worth checking out if you want to listen to a solid album.

Ps: And of coarse the album cover is absolutely amazing!

Pigeon Forge homes
Homes in Scottsdale
Back to top Go down

Catchy song, with good riffs and back beat.
Page 1 of 1