The 3 Gods Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The greatest RuneScape POC.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spotlight On Ken Vallet-Sandre

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gaunpro

Spotlight On Ken Vallet-Sandre Empty
PostSubject: Spotlight On Ken Vallet-Sandre   Spotlight On Ken Vallet-Sandre EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 11:06 am

Though Ken Vallet-Sandre is gainfully employed, his job search stemmed from looking for a more challenging position where he could continue to move forward in his career. “I would constantly inquire to my superiors how I could become more of an asset to the company,” stated Vallet-Sandre. “They would always tell me to just keep doing the same thing and I was doing great. It just wasn’t enough for me and I decided I needed to start looking to move on.” After looking for over a month, Ken realized that due to his demanding travel schedule, he would not be able to be as aggressive as he wanted to with his job search. “I don’t have the time to be searching job boards for 2-3 hours a day,” he expressed, “I needed a more passive and targeted way to get my information in front of the right companies I wanted to work for.”

Ken decided he would start with a professional revision of his resume and took to Google to assist him in his search. “I found Climber on the search engine and discovered they had a professional resume service to offer,” said Vallet-Sandre. “When I called to get some more information, I was pleasantly surprised by the amount of personalized service that was involved with re-writing my resume and cover letter.” The personalization was what really attracted Ken to Climber’s service and his decision to move forward. Once he was set up with his Project Manager, Ken was once again surprised by Climber. “My Project Manager, Nick, was great at being very straightforward with me. He wouldn’t sugar coat anything with me or on my resume. He understood my needs very easily and we only needed one editing session with the resume to complete it. The entire resume process was great!”

Spotlight On Ken Vallet-Sandre
Page 1 of 1