The 3 Gods Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The greatest RuneScape POC.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So what do I need to do to earn affiliate sales commissions?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gaunpro

So what do I need to do to earn affiliate sales commissions? Empty
PostSubject: So what do I need to do to earn affiliate sales commissions?   So what do I need to do to earn affiliate sales commissions? EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 12:24 pm

Just put your personalized affiliate link or badge on your website, blog, facebook or myspace page. You can even Tweet it! Every click of your personalized link that results in a sale within a week of the visit will earn a commission for you. Naturally, this only applies to new customers, and the commission gets paid on the most recent affiliate link click.

But wait, there is more. You will earn a commission on that account for LIFE!. That's right, for as long as the account stays active, you OWN IT and will earn commissions at your current commission level on ALL REVENUE generated by the account, every month. What's more, if an account that you own decides to use their affiliate links, then, depending on your plan level, you will earn a percentage of all their revenue also...for life.

So what do I need to do to earn affiliate sales commissions?
Page 1 of 1