The 3 Gods Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The greatest RuneScape POC.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Now I don't want to come off like

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jukido

Now I don't want to come off like  Empty
PostSubject: Now I don't want to come off like    Now I don't want to come off like  EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 3:31 pm

Now I don't want to come off like I'm some kind of a certified public accountant, because I'm not, but I do have a talent with numbers. Chuck knew about that from my days on the scoreboards at the Stimson High games, plus which I completed better than four community college classes. Walaach Bus moved me right in to head up their inventory department.

The general public would be surprised at all that goes into making a school bus body. It's more than just kid-sized padded metal seats, metaline yellow paint and oversized amber/red flashers, I can tell you. There's an engineering trick to opening that folded front door from the outside that - But this isn't about the inventory, design and construction of school bus bodies, either.
Acura TL HID bulbs
Small Business CRM
Back to top Go down

Now I don't want to come off like
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The 3 Gods Empire :: P2P Forum :: News-
Jump to: