The 3 Gods Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The greatest RuneScape POC.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever

Go down 
+13
Princes Kimm
ichael1
ranger7665
mr274
crossbones39
makn videos
yangus18
azn r3n3gad3
Pyro Calypse
Zariff Rulz
Sir Fatehill
Honar Bound
Illpkforever
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Illpkforever

Illpkforever

Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 1:20 pm

Firstly on the Clan Leader Forum .. I'm not particular on who will represent us there, the only thing I need is the person to Represent us well. The person needs to be active on the Forums and Dedicated to our clan. They should be active on the new Clan Forum and be a regular there. Wether the person is you or anyone else in our clan, It dosen't matter to me. What matters is that the person voices our Clans opinion properley and professionaly. pirat

If there is a notion to merge the clan again I am neutral on the subject. It's not if I want to but if the Clan wants to. But we must all realise that if we do merge.. there will still have to be different events for F2P and P2P. The only reason our P2P side is dead right now is because there was no leadership to keep it going and to make it blossom. I will need to discuss this more with you and Honar. Wink

Also I only have 2 Exams left which aren't too difficult. cheers I'm actually having trouble with finding a computer. I want one that I won't have to replace for a long time so I'm looking for a really good one.

These are the minumum Specs I'm looking for: Ram - 6GB | Hardrive - 750GB | Graphics Card - Nvidia 9800Gt

Also I look at the Clan thread regularly (Like every hour Razz ) so tell the clan if they have anything to say to me just to post it on our thread.. I will Read it Smile
Back to top Go down
Sir Fatehill

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 3:23 pm

On the CLF
What the problem is, is everyone one wants to represent us, myself included Suspect It makes sense to me, since I have been the one contacting Jagex, to be the main contact person. But I am not the clan. It is the clan's decision. (and mainly yours ill)

Meh, let honar decide if we join the clans lol!

Dude...you are looking for some serious hardware. That thing will be like 3x what my computer is. I have 2 gig Ram and 80 Gig Hard drive clown
When you get your machine, you'll be good to go for a loooong time alien Let me barrow it pl0x ? jocolor

*Sir Fatehill* Very Happy

Last edited by Sir Fatehill on Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Clarity)
Back to top Go down
Illpkforever

Illpkforever

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 3:42 pm

I do think you are the best person for CLF as you are the only one who knew about it out of the clan.. you know exactly what it's about and are already aquainted with the Mods. I don't think anyone else could do it.. So I would name you to it Smile

Yeah, I'm looking to buy a Computer than I can keep for years to come.. I always hated going to buy new Hardware Evil or Very Mad

Keep me posted with the clan.. any Ideas let me know Smile Tell me if theres anything I can do.

Once I get my Computer I will be back to my normal self.

I don't think I've ever used a Forum so much since my old Member days Razz

Illpk < -- Just Plain Old GOD cheers
Back to top Go down
Sir Fatehill

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 4:36 pm

Ok, I'll go post on our thread about the CLF affraid Let the clan know.

Hmm, if we continue on the process for the affirmation of the other positions of advancement, that is probably our next goal.

If I think of anything else, I'll be sure to post Basketball

(these emoticons so totally own the rs one's lol) afro

Btw, would you mind if I told people to come on here if they had any concers/issues/just want to talk?
Back to top Go down
Illpkforever

Illpkforever

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 5:18 pm

Please keep me Posted Smile

Anything that would propel our clan please tell me.. decisions that you think should be made.. positions given.. let me know pirat

I told people about this thread the last few times I was able to come online.. but no one besides Honar came to it. But yeah, let them know Smile
Back to top Go down
Sir Fatehill

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 8:59 am

Well,
No response from Jagex yet on the CLF Rolling Eyes

Clan is going pretty well atm imo.

I had one question though, we have a person who is 62 cb? (maybe 62 magic, idk) who wants to join. He says he is working on getting 70, so is he eligible as a "helper" or "junior member"?

Thanks,
*Sir Fatehill*
Back to top Go down
Zariff Rulz

Zariff Rulz

PostSubject: a   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 9:11 am

no, he is 62 mage
username is Pyro Calypse
nd hello illpk!!
been a while, n yes i do live on the other side of the world. but i keep track of dis clan while u guys sleep on ur side of the world =D
Back to top Go down
Pyro Calypse

Pyro Calypse

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 9:42 am

Hello, im training my defense and mage... no more pure for me =(
Back to top Go down
Illpkforever

Illpkforever

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 1:40 pm

Good to hear Fate.
Pyro can be put in as a Junior Member and once he atains the requirments he will be allowed to properley join.

Hey Zarrif and Pyro Smile
Back to top Go down
Pyro Calypse

Pyro Calypse

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 9:59 pm

Thanks!, my computer is going in for repairs soon, within the next week. So i may not be on for a short while. but when its back i hope to get back to clan business =D, bye.

By the way does EST stand for eastern standard time (Gmt+10) or Eastern Summer time (Gmt-5). Thanks

Last edited by Pyro Calypse on Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Honar Bound
Admin
Honar Bound

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 10:10 pm

I plan to organize events starting after next week. (f2p and p2p) Cant do next week since exams. If anyone wants to help their more than welcome. Thats all for now.

-> lol!

P.S - i want a new rank!!!!!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil bounce drunken

Last edited by Honar Bound on Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pyro Calypse

Pyro Calypse

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 10:11 pm

ill help, how can i help?
Back to top Go down
Honar Bound
Admin
Honar Bound

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 10:14 pm

You can help by leading or taking over events if i suddenly log off or have to go do something else. Or you can add on to the events such as making bets,wagers, anything to make it more fun.
Back to top Go down
Illpkforever

Illpkforever

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 10:19 pm

I'm glad your organising Events Honar.. While I'm not able to be online it would be really awesome if the clan stayed active. That way when I am able to Lead properley again we can really start making large progress.

Post any News, concerns, ideas or comments on here Smile

I appreciate it ..Thanks

Illpk king
Back to top Go down
Pyro Calypse

Pyro Calypse

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 10:21 pm

Sure, i have a suggestion. Maybe we can put the time of events besides all active members of the clan according to their own time zone. Therefore people will be aware of events and we will have larger numbers turn up for events. It makes it easier for them, This really should have been in the Suggestions forum =/.
Back to top Go down
Pyro Calypse

Pyro Calypse

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 10:24 pm

Oops double post

Last edited by Pyro Calypse on Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Honar Bound
Admin
Honar Bound

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 10:26 pm

G-T-G for the day, cya ppl. Sad

Last edited by Honar Bound on Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Illpkforever

Illpkforever

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 10:41 pm

Most of our Clan Members are in the Eastern Timezone. I cannot have Events specificaly for another timezone unless there are a sufficent amount of people in that timezone. Trust me if we were to make an Event for your timezone no one would be there Razz

So it's something that can be considered, but only when we are a larger clan.
Back to top Go down
Pyro Calypse

Pyro Calypse

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 12:47 am

Sorry i think i explained it wrong.
My suggestion was the clan time stays at 6:30
Pretend the event for 6:30 est is at 11am my time. It would be viewed like this...
Pyro Calypse (Event at 6:30pm = 11am for Pyro Calypse)

So then members know when they have to come to events according to their own time zone.
Back to top Go down
Sir Fatehill

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 9:55 am

Hello all.
First off, I did some site maintenance. Added the Junior Clan members list, put in the change-a-title request, added qfc's of our allies to under their names, and cleaned up the contents listing.(was a little mixed up No )

I see what your getting at Pyro. Only think I can think of against it is that we don't know what time zone everyone is. So I guess I'll post our events in GMT time as well as Est. (eastern standard time=GMT +5).

Holla at ill
bounce

*Sir Fatehill*
Back to top Go down
Illpkforever

Illpkforever

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 10:55 am

Great to hear Fate.. What did you request the Title to be changed to? We need " Clan " and " POC " in the Title but there must be a space placed in between them.

Also Fate I've looked through the edited Forum and it's all nicely made but there seems to be a discrepency on the ranking system on Page 3 and the Ranking system on page 4.

And Pyro we could put our event times in different timezones but I think it has to be the persons on responcibilty to tell us the time it is where you live when our events start. It wouldnt be to much of a hassle posting it though Smile
Back to top Go down
Sir Fatehill

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 11:11 am

Shoot, I thought I'd fixed it pale

Might take a little work.

I changed the title to what our old thread was named Smile
Back to top Go down
Illpkforever

Illpkforever

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 11:14 am

Yeah, sorry to give you more work but there is a problem with that.

Awesome Smile
Back to top Go down
Sir Fatehill

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 4:07 pm

Hi.

Page 3

+~Golden Key~

The Emperor of the Clan and King of the Saradomin Kingdom, illpkforever.

~General (Gold Star)~

The only people with this rank will be The Kings of Guthix and Zamorak and all the King's Upper Royal Advisors. There are Five will be five total Generals.

~Captain (Silver Star)~

The people with this rank will be the Lower Royal Advisors, the leader's of our Three Helping Teams and all of the clan chat forum mods (Jury).

~Lieutenant (Bronze Star)~

The people with this rank will be the volunteers from the News Crew and the Forum Crew and also the most ELITE and dedicated to the clan players who have stood out in helping the clan with awesome participation in events, clan chat, and other clan activities.

Page 4.

There will always be 7 generals within the clan. This will consist of the 3 Area Kings, the 3 Area King's Upper advisor, and the 1 Forums Master.
#1.2
There will be 1 emperor, coming from one of the 3 Kings and Forums master's ranks. Succession will be chosen by a 2/3rd's majority vote amongst the afore mentioned leaders.
#1.3
For large scale issues, the Upper circle (consisting of the 3 Kings, Forums Master, and 3 upper advisors) will make a decision in a 3/4's majority vote. (that being a 4-7 minimum vote).

There will be 4 Captains ranks within the clan, consisting of the 3 lower advisors, and the News team leader.

There will be an un-specified number of lieutenant's ranks within the clan, being determined by a vote of the entire Command Circle.
#3.1
The Command circle consists of the 3 kings, the 1 forums master, the 3 upper advisors, the 1 news team leader and the 3 lower advisors.

Other ranks consisting of "added"(smily face) through sergeant will be determined at the clan leader's discretion with input from the other 2 kings, the forums master, and the upper and lower advisors.
#4.1
A question of ranking may be petitioned to the Upper or Royal circle, with the majority vote deciding the action.

Please note I wrote Page 4. Razz Because the main difference is how head of forums is ranked, I leave it in your hands Illpk.
I'm happy either way Very Happy (seriously)
Back to top Go down
Illpkforever

Illpkforever

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 4:20 pm

Because we have put in the High Council and there is a need for 7 Upper ranked people we have to put in that extra rank. So Yes, Forum leader should be included as a Gen. and I request you to have it changed Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever
Page 2 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next