The 3 Gods Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The greatest RuneScape POC.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever

Go down 
+13
Princes Kimm
ichael1
ranger7665
mr274
crossbones39
makn videos
yangus18
azn r3n3gad3
Pyro Calypse
Zariff Rulz
Sir Fatehill
Honar Bound
Illpkforever
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Honar Bound
Admin
Honar Bound

Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 7:39 pm

i iz back and the iron sets are waiting cheers .
Back to top Go down
Zariff Rulz

Zariff Rulz

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 1:15 am

hey illpk, someone wants 2 join the clan. he says he mostly wants 2 do pvp. but he'll stay in the clan for a week or 2. if he likes it, he'll stay. his cb lvl is 70.
his name is: Purek00wnage
Back to top Go down
azn r3n3gad3

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 11:26 am

I've been here since start of clan too, wheres my rank Wink lol. Well yang can make the events when im not on
Back to top Go down
Illpkforever

Illpkforever

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 11:27 am

No you shouldn't be made into a URA. Sure you've been here from the foundations but this just shows me that you haven't read our Forum Thread. This is not my personal decision but it is Clan Policy that me and Sir Fatehill came up with. If you had read our Laws and Bylaws that Sir Fatehill has posted you would know that you must be made into an LRA before ever becoming a URA. If you are going to join the Forums Team talk to Sir Fatehill. If you are going to also lead an Event then talk to me and Honar.

What Event will you lead?

Will you lead the same event weekly?

Which day will you lead it? (Monday, Wednsday, Friday, Sunday)

Once progress is being made, you will be appointed as needed. Smile

Illpk
Back to top Go down
Illpkforever

Illpkforever

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 11:30 am

Azn,

You have told me before that you are interested in leading events.

What I mean by leading events is you will be leading a specific event on a specific day. For example Clan Wars on Wednsdays. You will be responcible to lead that event every week.

You already know how ranks work.. you will be appointed to a Rank if you are being a real Clan member. All detals are on Clan Thread Smile

Illpk
Back to top Go down
yangus18

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 12:02 pm

Fine illpk, i talked to honar, and im gonna run the Friday events (f2p cw) and maybe help with sunday events.

I will talk to Fate about helping out on the Forums team also.

But you'll need to initiate all my rank ups and stuff
Back to top Go down
azn r3n3gad3

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 2:44 pm

i lost my guth cape and my memb stuff in pvp! im sad Crying or Very sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Illpkforever

Illpkforever

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 3:48 pm

Sad to hear Azn. Sad

So this is the Event Schedual .

Monday: Event - Clan Wars - Time: 7:00Est - Lead By: Honar Bound

Wednsday: Event - Duel Arena - Time: 7:00Est - Lead By: Honar Bound

Friday: Event - F2P PvP - Time: 7:00 Est - Lead By: Yangus18

Sunday: Event - Vote - Tme: 7:00Est - LEad By: Azn R3n3gad3

Once I get a new Computer I will be leading an Event on Saturdays. Smile

If everyone has nor porblems with this then I would appreciate it if it were edited into the Clan Thread Smile
Back to top Go down
Sir Fatehill

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 4:46 pm

I'll get that all written up and official asap in our thread Very Happy Very Happy

Sorry I haven't been around much the last few days Embarassed I had some tests and my parents had friends over (who stayed forrreevverrr, in the room with the computer).

Hope to see you in-game sometime ill. We can try and set a time?
Back to top Go down
Illpkforever

Illpkforever

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 5:17 pm

I was online earlier today. As I write t7his at 4:16 Est I will be logging in the next 10 minutes. Fate if you read this and I am not online please post a time we could meet.. I will almost certainly meet that time.
Smile

Illpk
Back to top Go down
Sir Fatehill

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 7:18 pm

Hi ya,
Nothing urgent, just wondered if you were goin to be on today Cool

I talked with Yangus, and he's started the trial period for the forums team. 3 day's and then we decide.

Did the maintenance on our thread concerning events. Let me know if we need anything else. Saw I Spend on Like a Star @ heaven

RS Clan community forum is still reacting to the locking of some popular thread. Update on randoms next week.

Pax,
*Sir Fatehill*
~3 Gem spymaster Razz ~
Back to top Go down
azn r3n3gad3

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 11:13 pm

If most people want to have a snowball fight I'll lend my green h'ween mask to winner Wink
Back to top Go down
makn videos

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 12:34 am

Hey everyone, this is makn videos and DA KING IS BACK!!! After a month my cod4 clan that i was devoting my time to broke up. We were doing good and were on our way to winning some good cash but it just didnt work out. So im back and i will be using my main account. name : i spend . Glad to see the clan is still up and going well, even though illpk has a fail pc. So now that im back the party can start. W00T W00T rendeer
Back to top Go down
Sir Fatehill

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 10:54 am

Azn,
I think a snowball fight would be great Cool
As usual, idk if I can make the event Mad

Spend, Welcome back cheers

Ill, we can do what we talked about on say, Monday? or if either of us is on at the event, then would be nice cyclops

Pax,
*Sir Fatehill*
Back to top Go down
Illpkforever

Illpkforever

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 11:20 am

Well Fate,

You mean that we Ignite both flames on Monday? If you catch my drift Very Happy

I have no problem with doing that.

Also how is it going to be working with Warrior and Diehard?

I won't be online much until after 4Pm Est. Tomorow I will try to be online around our event time.
Smile

Illpk
Back to top Go down
azn r3n3gad3

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 11:46 am

lol I made this for fun What a Face Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 7 Azn_r3n3gad3-Honar_bound
Back to top Go down
makn videos

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 11:54 am

Hey just making a post cause i was bored =D. And i probably can't make the event tonite because we're going to visit my grandma =/. But i will be there in spirit !!!!!
Back to top Go down
Honar Bound
Admin
Honar Bound

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 1:03 pm

I bet ill beat azn before he gets 88 mage!!
Back to top Go down
azn r3n3gad3

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 1:05 pm

lol, no u wont and its ok spend you already got to borrow my mask. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sir Fatehill

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 2:00 pm

You got it ill Cool
Back to top Go down
Honar Bound
Admin
Honar Bound

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 2:20 pm

Two new recruits today, wottyo and vikingdude32.
Back to top Go down
makn videos

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 5:36 pm

nvm i will be able to come to the event we didnt stay as long as i thought we would =D so ill see you noobs there
Back to top Go down
azn r3n3gad3

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 8:28 pm

yay I won the snowball fight Very Happy. I get keep my green h'ween mask
Back to top Go down
Sir Fatehill

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 8:49 pm

Hey azn, you'll be getting the 10k cash prize then Smile Wish I coulda been there Crying or Very sad

Honar, I'll get them added to our thread.
EDIT
Which empire did they wish to be in? (zammy, sara, or guthix)

And if anyone else accepted some apps, I need you to tell me so I can get them on the thread and Illpk can get them added. (yangus...?)

Pax,
*Sir Fatehill*
Back to top Go down
makn videos

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 9:47 pm

i shouldve won =P but a certain some1 hit me with a rune 2h -.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever
Page 7 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next