The 3 Gods Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The greatest RuneScape POC.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever

Go down 
+13
Princes Kimm
ichael1
ranger7665
mr274
crossbones39
makn videos
yangus18
azn r3n3gad3
Pyro Calypse
Zariff Rulz
Sir Fatehill
Honar Bound
Illpkforever
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Illpkforever

Illpkforever

Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever Empty
PostSubject: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 11:06 pm

After experiencing problems with my PC and due to the lack of time I am online, I have created this thread to communicate with you guys.

Illpkforever

Honar where are you??? scratch
Back to top Go down
Honar Bound
Admin
Honar Bound

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 2:58 pm

i was talking to this guy -> Sleep . He ignored me for 5 hrs though pale .
Back to top Go down
Illpkforever

Illpkforever

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 3:12 pm

Sir Fatehill, Honar I need to talk to both of you.

We will need some drastic changes in this clan.. Please post upon reading this . I love you
Back to top Go down
Honar Bound
Admin
Honar Bound

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 3:20 pm

i r present teacher, idk where fate is drunken
Back to top Go down
Illpkforever

Illpkforever

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 3:28 pm

He's on Runescape .. or he was like 10 Minutes ago .

Well anyway let me tell you about my Current Situation .

I still have the same broken Computer.. It dosen't allow me to be on Runescape more than a few minutes. I can't find any REALY good computer that I could buy right now.. but I will be purchasing one as soon as I see one that is good. Mad

Also during this time I have exams going on which also limits the time I spend on the computer. My Exams are going to last till the 26th of January.. so until then I cant be on the computer much either. Mad
Back to top Go down
Honar Bound
Admin
Honar Bound

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 3:35 pm

i wont be on much in 2 weeks since i have exams also and i hope u find a new comp king .

gtg be back at 6:30 PM EST
Back to top Go down
Illpkforever

Illpkforever

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 3:53 pm

Sir Fatehill .. POST bounce
Back to top Go down
Honar Bound
Admin
Honar Bound

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 8:36 pm

i r back
Back to top Go down
Sir Fatehill

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 11:06 pm

hey, forgot my password, username Mad

But i'm here now! Speak forth!
Back to top Go down
Honar Bound
Admin
Honar Bound

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 11:37 pm

Im posting this for fate:

he wants to request a change in the event time from 6:30pm to after 7:00pm.

P.S. Bunnies ftw -> cat
Back to top Go down
Illpkforever

Illpkforever

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 10:49 am

Ok . I can authorize the change of clan events from 6:30 to 7:00 but I need one of you to carry out a Voting process to see the clans opinion. If majority of people online agree then we can make it happen. Also I need people to step up and lead events. I've never been online to set up or lead an event.. and I'm sure the clan hasen't had a solid event, so I need you guys to start organising the events again.

Pleas Reply Back

Illpk king
Back to top Go down
Honar Bound
Admin
Honar Bound

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 11:40 am

I guess i could lead some events once in a while.

-> Like a Star @ heaven bounce Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Illpkforever

Illpkforever

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 12:06 pm

Well I need people to lead.. I was the one who organised and lead all events.. and now becuase I can't come online people aren't having any events. If that is happening whats the point in still being in our clan? scratch So I need you guys to pick an Event and regularly Lead it.
Back to top Go down
Sir Fatehill

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 1:05 pm

Hi,
I've been having trouble posting on here, I don't know why Question

Hmmm, events. In the past I've been really bad about attendance =p Mainly because 4-5 people in my house need the net (getting on is kind of a world war 3...)=\
May I suggest we recruit Born to do events and up Azn in rank? Also, Zariff has been very good about bumping. All 3 would be worthy event hosts imo.

On a different note, Diehard made the point that PK hasn't been on in a while...should we remake the forum? Just the f2p for now.

And I invited EoV to a war with us next saturday. If we should reschedule or cancel, tell me.

Thanks,
*Sir Fatehill*
Back to top Go down
Illpkforever

Illpkforever

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 1:14 pm

I understand your Situation Razz

Well I think we should let anyone who wants to and is able to lead events to lead.
Zariff is an abled Bumper but he lives on the other side of the globe.. and can't reach events.

I agree that we should re-make the thread ASAP.. also I will edit and help in any way I can.

If our Members can show up to the War contnue with it.. But I certaintly cannot Neutral

Also I'd like to say that Zx H4x3d/ Ak Voidness has left our clan Smile
Back to top Go down
Sir Fatehill

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 9:08 pm

Great, I'll remake the thread bright and early Monday. I'll probably just copy-paste our current one, with update lists. I've also been thinking about a "Sir Fatehill's healthy player tips". (common sense stuff) Drink water, don't snack on junk food..sit up right.. or do you think that would be 'preachy'?
Anyway,
This would explain why voidness wasn't in the cc Sad And did you know our newest mem, idr his name, is from Europe?

Hope you get your new comp soon bounce

*Sir Fatehill*
Back to top Go down
Sir Fatehill

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 10:03 am

New Quick find code: 93-94-699-58259306. Let me know if I should change anything before I announce it and allow postings.
Did you know your only allowed like 45 postings every 15 min?
Back to top Go down
Honar Bound
Admin
Honar Bound

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 4:18 pm

Yay new world order to the thread!!!

-> drunken
Back to top Go down
Illpkforever

Illpkforever

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 6:58 pm

Great to hear you already posted it. I wouldy think your little guide is Fine Very Happy

I don't know about this new member.. and I will have to wait atleast 2 weeks till my exas are done before I get one. Crying or Very sad

I'm going to look at the thread now.. also we should get the other one locked no?
Back to top Go down
Sir Fatehill

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 9:12 am

Hey Ill,
Let me know if the new fourm is ok, and I'll release it to the masses.
Back to top Go down
Illpkforever

Illpkforever

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 5:04 pm

yeah.. It's fine except that the title of the thread is messed up. You should have named it Identical to the last one, as our thread came up when you searched " Clan " , "F2P CLan" , "POC ". But now people searching our clan wont find our thread Crying or Very sad

It's basicaly the old thread just with most of our changes. Also we need to have the other thread removed/locked. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sir Fatehill

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 9:07 pm

Ok, I'll have the title changed. I just wanted to insert that it was our 2nd thread...and PK used all the letters available >.<

I think we need to start some advancement-

For Saradomin, I suggest Domas, Failed, or Diehard be advanced to lower Advisor.

For Guthix I suggest that Born or azn be placed as lower adviosr and that Pker4life661 get a rank boost. (in fact, everyone sort of deserves one. I'd like honar to write up an active/inactive list if he could?)

For Zammy I suggest Zariff or Yddt be placed as lower advisor.

More information may follow. I am in discussion with a j mod atm over Clan leader access.
Back to top Go down
Sir Fatehill

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 10:21 pm

Ok,
I told the J Mod our story about Pk vamooseing. He was sympathetic and is willing to let us choose a different person to represent us in the CLF. (I also found out that f2p can't post in there, something I thought they could. This is what started the whole process-my asking for you to get access)
I posted on our thread to have everyone think about it and post by friday.

Concerning the other thread.
I don't think they'll lock it for us, since we aren't the thread creators =p Best thing I can think of is we just quit bumping it and hope chewy eats it.

I haven't requested he title change yet. I will post about it by 9:00 am. Friday unless otherwise advised.

Thanks,
*Sir Fatehill*
~Baker of cookies~ Mad
Back to top Go down
Illpkforever

Illpkforever

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 10:48 pm

For Sara Failed could be a choice and Diehard is going to be made Clan Chat keeper so he'd already have a Rank.

Born and Azn would both be good choices for Guthix . Same with Zariff.. on if he didnt live on the other side of the world. Yddet wasen't very active with the clan while I was still good with Runescpae. Razz

Make sure that the new title will come up when we search key words Smile

That's cool. We need to get this clan back on track. Also anything to propel our clan.. please let me know. I like how we can atleat discuss these things on this thread.. otherwise I would have pulled a Hoodinie like Pk Razz

Also I'd like to let you know my biggest Exams are OVER cheers So I just have some minor ones left.. and I got a bit worried when no one replied to my post after a full day Razz So keep me company on here lol!

P.S - Tell the clan I'm sorry for not leading how I should be Mad
Back to top Go down
Sir Fatehill

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 9:42 am

First off, Gratz! on your exams being done! Smile It's always good to have them done bounce

For the advancement thing; I agree with everything you said Like a Star @ heaven And diehard has been taking his duties very seriously.
There has been some discussion about combining the clans again Suspect I'm sort of taking a hands off approach. Honar could probably tell you more about it if you want, since I'm not on as much as I'd like to be. geek

Concerning the Clan Leaders Forum.
I have a rather long history with this so bear with me lol!

Wayyy waaaayyy back in the day, when PK was still with us Like a Star @ heaven I applied to this special forum made by Jagex. This forum is designed for clan leaders to talk directly to Jagex and tell them what it is that they want update wise or ingame. It is a closed forum (meaning you can't see what is posted unless you have access) but is on the Runescape forums, which means f2p can't post Evil or Very Mad

Back in November I think, I applied for our clan to gain access. Apparently, PK got access, sometime later, and dan got access too I think, but I did not know this.

Our clan split in December, so I reapplied so that our f2p side would have access too rabbit Unfortunately, there is a seriously long lag time between applying and hearing back, so I heard nothing. Finally last week, Mod Timbo posted saying he was catching up on all the requests.

Fast forward to yesterday. I received a message from Jagex detailing that we already had a leader in the forum...and they see no point in our having a f2p in it too. I posted on the CLF sticky saying, I understand your reasons for not choosing another leader . BUT. Our leader who was selected is gone, and has been for almost 2 months. Can you help us?

At this time, I was fletching in the Lummy Bank chest, happily on my way to 85 fletching. I had private off since I was working on the forums. When suddenly *poof* up posts a pm from A J MOD. I totally freaked for a min, but he was a really nice guy (and if you think about it it was 1 am. in England when he started talking to me).
He hear my story again, and then he offered to make me a member of the CLF since he saw (idk how lol) that pk hasn't logged in for a while.
I said, yes I'd love to take the position, but...I'm not sure I should. So he suggested I talk it over with the clan.

When we have an answer, I am to post it on the sticky.

I posted on our rs thread asking for opinions, and initially, people thought I was trying to replace you Twisted Evil XD lol!
There were multiple suggestions...including diehard, simply...honar..(and me ;])But I said we should leave the decision up to you since you are our Emperor Very Happy

So that's the way it is. This is my longest posting ever lol. But now you know the story. I'm off to school pretty soon, so I'll look for your reply this afternoon, unless I sneak on at school study
Pax,
*Sir Fatehill*
~Baker of cookies~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever Empty

Back to top Go down

Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever
Page 1 of 23Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next