The 3 Gods Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The greatest RuneScape POC.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever

Go down 
+13
Princes Kimm
ichael1
ranger7665
mr274
crossbones39
makn videos
yangus18
azn r3n3gad3
Pyro Calypse
Zariff Rulz
Sir Fatehill
Honar Bound
Illpkforever
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir Fatehill

Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 4:26 pm

Consider it done.
Back to top Go down
Illpkforever

Illpkforever

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 4:32 pm

So.. what else is there to do ?

any Clan Work?. News ?

Is Diehard the official Clan Chat Keeper?

Also Honar said he will begin organising clan events after this next week .

EDIT: None of you post for Hours at a time.. while I sit here constantly refreshing the page hoping someone posts Razz.. btw, I'm in a good mood today Smile
Back to top Go down
Sir Fatehill

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 8:09 pm

Lol, sorry about making you sit there for hours tongue I'm more of a post-it-and-forget-it guy Embarassed

Let's see. Would it be possible for you to come on rs one time and boost in rank some people? I can help draw up a list if you'd like. More news a little later in this posting.

Diehard was on today, I asked him to post more here, but he said he never get's the confirmation e mail Question Go figure =\

Haven't seen much by honar, but then I've had my head buried in forums today. geek (I've been on-ff-on-off)

I gained access to the Clan Leaders forum yesterday. Still poking around, but the place is big. Looks like a regular forum, but lots of threads posted and maintained by j mods alien
I've posted on about 3 threads, supporting a new stye of clan chat ranks (including silver and bronze keys for clan leaders and co-clan leaders) asking to be given access to the official cc and something about a clan "cup" competition. I'll post more as I learn it .

Peace,
*Sir Fatehill*
Back to top Go down
Illpkforever

Illpkforever

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 8:30 pm

That's alright Smile

Yeah I don't mind boosting some ranks.. but make sure there is a list s I can get on and change the ranks before my computr crashes Razz

Diehard told me about that problem before.. me or you could set p an account for him and just give it to him.. if he trusts us not to mess around on it Smile

Also is Diehard for sure official Clan Chat Keeper?

The ideas on CLF sound awesome.. represent us well Fate Razz. I'm glad its you on that Forum.. Profesionalism is key Smile

<(| Illpk |)>
Back to top Go down
Sir Fatehill

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 1:04 am

Ok,
For Sara, I propose the following changes. (boosts in rank)
~ Domas Bude10 to seargent
~ Greghessels nc (no comment)
~ Sub F recruit
~ Failed2h corprel
~ Simply Nub to seargent (possible lieutenant if so desired)
~ Enraikou seargent
~ Ranger7665 nc
~ Mr274 corprel
~ Nzmillionair nc
~ Diehard 35 (special case)

For Guthix;

~ Azn R3*3**d3 I'm puttting him on the forums team, so lieutenant?
~ Sniper00259 seargent
~ Born Noob0 lower advisor?
~ Mmnc2 seargent
~ Technoted nc
~ Ozepk nc
~ Stupidtruck corprel>seargent
~ Triple Oze nc
~ Prophet 1111 nc
~ Hubzcrusader nc
~ Mr. Towleee nc
~ Icheal1 seargent
~ Pker4life661 seargent
~ P00n3d J0o0 nc

For Zammy;

~ Jeremyhocke0 corprel
~ Yddet5 seargent
~ Last Accont1 corprel
~ Felixman15 nc
~ Pinkgirl1695 nc
~ Warrior 2690 seargetn <---- be sure to do this one...(special case)
* Zariff Rulz already in forum team
~ Badmarine 96 nc
~ Masta Shotz1 nc
~ Kalcho1 nc
~ Dmaxnmich13 nc
~ Akashb30 nc

And possibly Honar up to General rank to become head of Zammy?

This is a rough rough listing, up for debate. This does not reflect any promotions to advisorships.
Back to top Go down
Illpkforever

Illpkforever

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 1:20 am

Ok

Most Changes from Recruit to Seargent will almost certainly be done for all members listed by you. Everyone on Forums team will be Ranked Lietenant. If Diehard is our Clan Chat Keeper ( please confirm ) then he will be ranked Captain. I can't make Born Noob0 any official in the clan until he meets our requirments.. it just wouldn't be right to other clan members Neutral

What is Warriors special case? and if Honar wants to lead Zamorak it can be done. He was already leader on P2P Side.. well, we know what happened to that Razz

Does that sort of cover it?

We could make this concrete very soon . Wink
Back to top Go down
Sir Fatehill

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 9:33 am

I don't want to say too much about diehard since he can't say anything here about it himself, but there was a small incident yesterday involving him and pker4life. Short version is, he was playing hide and seek with pker, but pker didn't know...
He's been good about finding things on the forums, if they need correction, which I appreciate. And like I said earlier, he takes being cc Keeper very seriously, tamping down on anything he deems inappropriate for the cc or the clan. I'd like honar's opinion though.

Warrior was selected for modship. And not necessarily based on this, but he has been rather steady. I also think since we changed our events time to 7:30, he might be able to attend more. Idk.

I forgot about Born's status Razz

Honar has been talking about how he is the future Zammy king.. Cool

Sorry the listing was kinda messy. I wrote it right after I got back from a concert and I was totally zoned out Sleep

On the bright side of things, I met with pyro (forgot, he needs to be added as a friend) and pker, and we hung out in varrock square wearing priest robes, blue wizzy hats and blue team capes lol!

Pax,
*Sir Fatehill*
Back to top Go down
Sir Fatehill

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 9:52 am

Hey, just found something out. In this CLF there is a thread where I can post the names of clan memebrs that have black marks for pvp spam (kill fate,killfate,kill fate type stuff) and for advertiseing our site ^_^ That's right, we can get those black marks removed Very Happy

Thought I'd let you know. I'll post this on our rs forum too.
Back to top Go down
Illpkforever

Illpkforever

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 11:08 am

Seems like Diehards up for the job.. ask him to make sure that he wants the job and get Honars opinion. If it's all good I will name him as Clan Chat Keeper.

Warrior wasen't very active.. he said it was due to Basketball.. which I understand. He also wanted to be a Clan Chat Mod but I told him that he would need to be more active to be given such a job. pirat

Ask Honar for sure.. if he is going to stick with the clan, then the King position is up for him as long as he becomes a Leader. cyclops

Black mark Removal Very Happy Nicee . I might have one for adverting our clan Razz
Back to top Go down
Pyro Calypse

Pyro Calypse

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 11:28 am

Sir Fatehill, blue wizard hats and capes =D with priest robes.

Does the clan have a uniform?, i can help with that if you would like.
Back to top Go down
azn r3n3gad3

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 1:39 pm

Omg, I forgot king_ant500's password for off-site thread lol! .

And Sir Fatehill, I Can't be on fourms team, I'm losing membs in 6 days Sad. Sorry
Back to top Go down
Illpkforever

Illpkforever

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 1:43 pm

It would have been nice to have you on the Forums team Crying or Very sad

Oh well.

Let me get my Computer.. then I'll be able to do so much more Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sir Fatehill

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 2:24 pm

Sorry azn. No I forgot about that Mad

I'll check with honar and diehard Cool

Ok about warrior. I'm not even sure if he still considers himself with the clan =\
Back to top Go down
Honar Bound
Admin
Honar Bound

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 2:33 pm

diehard = good clan keeper ^^, hes like this guy -> afro
Back to top Go down
Illpkforever

Illpkforever

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 3:03 pm

Honar.. are you going to permanantley be with us on the F2P Side?

and do you want to have a Leading role? Question
Back to top Go down
Honar Bound
Admin
Honar Bound

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 3:46 pm

Yep Razz
Back to top Go down
Illpkforever

Illpkforever

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 4:09 pm

Seriously man.. what are your plans?

I need leaders.. elaborate instead of just "yep Razz " Smile
Back to top Go down
Honar Bound
Admin
Honar Bound

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 6:55 pm

im not so good on elaborating Mad .

But i plan to stay on the f2p side of the clan weather or not pk u alll comes back.

As for plans i guess ill just be one of the regular event people for both f2p and p2p.
Back to top Go down
azn r3n3gad3

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 8:10 pm

I'll be the lowest leader rank untill someone else can take over. bounce Now should I wear a pirat or a santa in f2p?
Back to top Go down
Honar Bound
Admin
Honar Bound

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 8:55 pm

forget those, wear this -> bom or jocolor
Back to top Go down
azn r3n3gad3

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 8:59 pm

Can i be one of the event leaders for Friday or Sunday?
Back to top Go down
Illpkforever

Illpkforever

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 9:50 pm

Alright Honar . When we get straightned out I can put you in as Leading events.

Azn if you are up to it I can give you leadership of an Event day.. depending on a Schedual of Hosts.

I will get to Planning Smile
Back to top Go down
azn r3n3gad3

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 10:28 pm

um yes i am and I'll try my best.
Back to top Go down
Sir Fatehill

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 12:01 am

I'll second Honar's nomination to make it official Smile (although official for what idk =p)

Btw, Yangus wants to come over to f2p too, and would like to be like ura or lra in zammy.

I didn't get a chance to talk to diehard, but I'm pretty sure he still wants the cc thing.
Back to top Go down
Illpkforever

Illpkforever

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 12:14 am

LOL .. Yangus wants to be Ura or Lra lol! lol! Razz

I'm pretty sure Azn wants to lead Guthix Very Happy .. we should let him do that if Yang is going to get the lra or ura position cyclops
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever
Page 3 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next