The 3 Gods Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The greatest RuneScape POC.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever

Go down 
+13
Princes Kimm
ichael1
ranger7665
mr274
crossbones39
makn videos
yangus18
azn r3n3gad3
Pyro Calypse
Zariff Rulz
Sir Fatehill
Honar Bound
Illpkforever
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
azn r3n3gad3

Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 3:04 pm

lol geek
Back to top Go down
Sir Fatehill

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 12 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 9:16 am

As you probably all know, 4ly and diehard would like to take over the p2p side of the clan.

I personally have no problem with this, except with a few issues.

~Will they take our allied list too?
~How do we differentiate names? (t3ge vs. t3ge?)
~Will this affect my representing us in the CLF?
~Do we have an official response?

I just don't want to see them fail, and be hurt by it (or inadvertently hurt others) No
Back to top Go down
Illpkforever

Illpkforever

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 12 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 6:15 pm

whos 4ly btw ? Razz

My problem is pretty simple.

Our F2P side is not yet 100% functional and isn't what it can be.
Instead of putting in the effort to restart our P2P side.. why not put it into bettering our F2P side? We could restart it.. but I am convinced that the P2P side will not be succesful. Only way it will be succesful is to build around a solid core. Frankly that solid core isn't there yet. Because of my abscence the clan dropped as fast as my fat english teacher back from a trip to the washroom. Until we have a self sufficent clan I personaly don't believe we will have a sucessful P2P side Smile

Illpk
Back to top Go down
Sir Fatehill

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 12 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 7:22 pm

To be honest, I agree with you man. (4ly is 4lyskiller btw-this was his and diehard's idea)

His main point is that we aren't doing any events for our p2p members, and thus, re-starting the p2p side will jumpstart events for them.

No matter which way we cut it though, I'm not switching over. I will stay on with the f2p clan (although technically, I'm in both f2p and p2p Question ) But we've come this far! Why dump it all Evil or Very Mad ?

I believe with your re-institution into the clan, that it will grow more, and be more active. We'll have to do an activity sweep sometime in the future though, to make room for new members. (but let's wait until after the Jagex cup...?) Laughing

I'm feeling much better btw, this was just a really bad flu Rolling Eyes I should be back to 100% in a week or so What a Face
And I'm planning on hitting 99 fletch on Saturday, for which I'd like to have a small get together Smile

Pax,
*Sir Fatehill*
~Baker of cookies~
Back to top Go down
Illpkforever

Illpkforever

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 12 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 9:20 pm

4lyfskiller dosen't even meet our requirments Razz

We can organise P2P events specificaly for our P2P members but that will have to wait till the Jagex cup is over and I can come back and re organise.

I also think once I come back we will start to progres like we once did.

I'm glad to hear your better Smile

I will try and be online for your 99 Fletch get together Smile

Illpk king
Back to top Go down
makn videos

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 12 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 9:37 pm

im bored. we need events for f2p. the events are old. plain and simple lets get some new fun ideas.
Back to top Go down
Sir Fatehill

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 12 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 10:22 pm

XD 4ly said he'll wait until he has 70 str...

We'll see what happens pirat

Vids, how about skilling parties? Get together to skill on something Smile
Back to top Go down
azn r3n3gad3

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 6:38 pm

tell me what event u want....i'll do anything drunken
Back to top Go down
azn r3n3gad3

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 9:43 pm

we got a new member his names "josh hirst" hes 112 cb and his stats are 99 att, 87 str, 80 def, 70 pray, 88 mage, 74 range, and 1 summ

and he wants to be in zammy
Back to top Go down
Sir Fatehill

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 10:17 pm

Lol, thanks Azn.

If you could try something like this...
Have a killing skilling event. Arm everyone with 2 items of choice and a rune wc axe. Take everyone to yew tree's south of fally on a pvp world. Chop away and chop anyone that appears. Offer a cash prize for whomever chops the most logs.

Just an idea Idea

The Jagex cup was delayed until march 9th btw Razz
Back to top Go down
Sir Fatehill

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 9:31 am

I decided to update our thread a bit. I put in that piece I wrote earlier Razz as it just felt too hard to write others, lol.
I went through it post by post, and I think all the current advancements have been put in place. Let me know if I missed something.

Event: My 99 fletching party!
When: The level will be at 5 pm. est. The pvp skilling party will be around 5:15.
Where: World 60 for the level, in Catherby. pvp wolrd tba.

The pvp skilling party:
We will be carrying only half inventories of food as we chop the yew tree's south of fally while we pk.

cheers cheers cheers Hope you guys can come Cool
Back to top Go down
azn r3n3gad3

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 5:55 pm

kool and what time is the war?
Back to top Go down
Honar Bound
Admin
Honar Bound

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 9:06 pm

Due to MORE problems i wont be on for a unknown amount of time.

Sry i wont be able to make your 99 fletch party Fate Sad . and i was like 6k away from 90 att today Mad .

Anyway id like to say gratz now before its to late Razz .

See u all whenever i can get back on.

P.S - not sure how often i can check this site cuz of......thingz in teh way ^^.
Back to top Go down
Sir Fatehill

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 9:55 am

Everyone please note.
The war with TEH is TODAY, Saturday, the 7th, at 2 pm. est.
Our contact person is "Blue Dude30". If I am not on, please follow the next highest ranking person.

Illpk, if you could change the cc to "cw 2pm est" just for today?

Thanks Honar Cool
Back to top Go down
azn r3n3gad3

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 12:45 pm

k ty fate(i hope im the highest rank is your not on) and if u guys want a little info on TEH search "TEH runescape clan" on google
Back to top Go down
makn videos

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 12:56 pm

nice sir fate what day is it going to be on?
Back to top Go down
Sir Fatehill

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 1:52 pm

Actually vids, I'm getting the level today cheers

I probably won't be able to be on for the war Embarassed I have some irl stuff Crying or Very sad

Good luck guys!
Back to top Go down
Sir Fatehill

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 11:13 pm

Well, it's been nice today Very Happy

Apparently TEH didn't show up to the war, so we won by default Razz I got 99 Fletch cheers And we tried out a new style event (the skilling/killing one)

All in all, happy times were here Smile

Pax,
*Sir Fatehill*
Back to top Go down
azn r3n3gad3

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 11:36 pm

yup Very Happy
Back to top Go down
makn videos

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 12:52 am

yea gratz sir fate. sry i didnt make it i had to go do some shit
Back to top Go down
Illpkforever

Illpkforever

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 11:54 am

Congratz Fate cheers

Sorry I wasen't able to be online for anything yesterday Sad

Also we have 2 People who applied on our Forums and they need to be looked over

Illpk
Back to top Go down
azn r3n3gad3

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 12:23 pm

sir fate your 1 post till 100 pirat
Back to top Go down
azn r3n3gad3

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 4:49 pm

sir fate can u add johncena501 to our member list and he wants to be in zammy
Back to top Go down
Honar Bound
Admin
Honar Bound

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 9:09 pm

New recruit - vayalili
cb - 88
god - Sara.
Back to top Go down
Sir Fatehill

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 8:37 am

Thanks everyone Very Happy I love my new cape Wink

Ill, i did see the applications, but had to ask for further info from them as they didn't correctly answer the rules question. If they talked to someone in-game and got it correct, I'd be happy to add them.

Jagex cup registration is supposed to start today (March 9th). We need to fill out the last few spots on the skilling cup roster. We have plenty of spots open on the sc cup.... Razz

Anyway, heard you ordered your new comp Ill cheers Should I put you down on the skilling cup?

Woot, 100 postings cheers

Pax,
*Sir Fatehill*
~Baker of cookies~ farao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever
Page 12 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next