The 3 Gods Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The greatest RuneScape POC.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever

Go down 
+13
Princes Kimm
ichael1
ranger7665
mr274
crossbones39
makn videos
yangus18
azn r3n3gad3
Pyro Calypse
Zariff Rulz
Sir Fatehill
Honar Bound
Illpkforever
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Illpkforever

Illpkforever

Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 5:04 pm

I'm only level 87.

My main was hacked back in like August and I was then forced to create Illpkforever. I immediately thought to join a clan so that I could have some fun while I level my way back to being a member. So I found and joined this clan.. and that my history in a paragraph. Also due to my computer... I haven't been able to train any skill.. for the past month I've been standing in the West Varrock Bank Razz

Illpk
Back to top Go down
azn r3n3gad3

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 5:49 pm

what lvl was your main?
Back to top Go down
azn r3n3gad3

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 5:51 pm

i died in pvp again.....i lost 300k this time Sad i died to a team of lvl 68 pures
Back to top Go down
Honar Bound
Admin
Honar Bound

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 7:43 pm

*This message has been removed due to lulz* lol!

These are lulz incase you didnt know: confused bounce scratch study elephant geek lol! .

Last edited by Honar Bound on Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sir Fatehill

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 11:12 pm

The west Varrock bank can be fun... Rolling Eyes

I think we need to shift our focus in events. Currently, they are community focused only, and I think this is hurting them.

We have to look at why people play rs, and why they joined a clan. They play rs because they enjoy it. When they play rs, they want to either a) make money... or b) train a skill.

I think we need to center our events more around doing ummm, advancement? in a thing they want to do. So maybe we should have different events, like moss giant or cockroach hunts. Or wood chopping parties, fishing parties...you get the idea

Smile

My 3 cents Cool
Back to top Go down
Zariff Rulz

Zariff Rulz

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 3:21 am

i like dat idea cookie Very Happy

o nd update our 1st post. the zamm king is still left "undecided"
Back to top Go down
Pyro Calypse

Pyro Calypse

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 9:16 am

mmmmmkaaayy
Back to top Go down
Sir Fatehill

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 9:29 am

Fixed it Zariff Smile Also got the Eternal Light Corps req's fixed. And the Information about each empire has been updated to reflect the latest advancements.

Ill, can we talk about letting Lieutenants having kicking power?

These are my suggested new "first postings" for our recruitment thread.

1)
There are many, who do that which the Gods wish. These people are blessed from having found favor. But there are those that bring upon themselves the consternation and wrath of the Gods for doing that which displeases these higher beings.
But the Three Gods of Runescape are not content with mere human decisions, and have formed an kingdom upon this mortal plane. This kingdom is, The 3 Gods Empire.

We from the 3 Gods Empire welcome you to the age old traditions of a POC. We are gathered here to advance the will of our chosen Gods, by competing in events and discussing a myriad number of affairs in the cc. We entreat you to join, so that you too may join in.

Oi, I've got writers block now Mad I'll try for more later cyclops

ALSO
They are asking what our priorities are for updating Clan Chat (in the CLF)
SO let me know Cool
Back to top Go down
Zariff Rulz

Zariff Rulz

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 11:53 am

nice literature skills fate! Very Happy

sir fate, take a look on the 2nd page of our thread. in the zamorak section, it says "In our P.O.C. there are 3 Gods we are based on: Saradomin Guthix and Zamorak. This is the Zamorak section. In our P.O.C. we are strongly encouraging you to wear Zamorak, Red or Blue Armor/Clothing. Zamorak's team cape is: Wilderness cape 45. "

dont u think "blue" clothing is for saradomin n not zamorak?!

anyways, i think u shud tell em 2 make a separate list for clan members like friend lists, if u kno wat i mean.
Back to top Go down
azn r3n3gad3

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 5:28 pm

can i be in the balance(guthix) mage thing?
Back to top Go down
Illpkforever

Illpkforever

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 6:33 pm

Yeah Fate I agree with your event stuff.. If we can organise it I have no problem in its implementation.

And Fate.. Lieutenants do have kicking power Smile

I like your new First posting.. Well written Smile Put it in Smile
Back to top Go down
Sir Fatehill

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 11:28 pm

It was a rough draft... Laughing Do you want maybe some more options?

Azn, if you fit the req's, then yes you can cheers

FYI,
Funorb is having a competition for their new game. The winner gets 1 free month of funorb membership and a t shirt and eternal glory. Only catch is that you have to beat a j mod at it, annnd be on at one of the specific times. I played the game once and won, so it is EASY! I encourage everyone to try it out Smile
Back to top Go down
crossbones39

crossbones39

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 7:07 pm

guys sorry i couldnt make it i was sick w/ the runs and gaging like evry 10 mins had to go to the toilett it was horrible =( Anti-biotics ftw
Back to top Go down
Sir Fatehill

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 10:32 pm

Hey all,

I found out that the J mods sneaked a copy of the Jagex cup onto the Main Forums Razz Quick find code: 89-90-886-58422706

Enjoy. Smile

Crossbone, sounds horrible Suspect Something like that is going on where I live too pale Hope I don't get it cyclops

Pax,
*Sir Fatehill*

ps. sorry to anyone if it seemed like I came down hard on people in the cc tonight. I'm trying to avoid any one being offended enough to report, thus getting somebody muted Mad
Back to top Go down
azn r3n3gad3

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 5:55 pm

wow no1 posted since tuesday
Back to top Go down
Illpkforever

Illpkforever

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 6:13 pm

yupp Razz
Back to top Go down
makn videos

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 12:28 am

hey guys havnt posted in a while but, who here has a headset or microphone something u can talk with. i have a program u can use to talk to each other . so if enough ppl have mic's i will give u guys links to get the program. I use it for cod4 so if u guys want to i can hook us up. So let me know if ur interested =]
Back to top Go down
Zariff Rulz

Zariff Rulz

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 2:36 am

nice makn!! sounds good too me!
Back to top Go down
azn r3n3gad3

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 12:36 pm

sounds good cept i dont got a mic Sad
Back to top Go down
Sir Fatehill

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 2:46 pm

I've been having a bit of stomach flu or something lately Razz I think I got it from school Laughing

I've been intending to give ya'll a CLF update, so here it sorta is.

Current discussion is about the need to separate the clan list from the friends list, and to expand the clan listing (to like 400+) . There is also a desire for more ranks to be implemented (like instead of the current 6, increasing it to 8 or more)

Aside from that, there are threads on some up-coming events (march madness?) and the Jagex cup thread.
Back to top Go down
Illpkforever

Illpkforever

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 4:49 pm

I have complete and total support for the notion of a Clan list apart from your Freinds list. It makes it very convinient for leaders.

Also I like the idea of more Ranks Very Happy

P.S .. Feel better Fate Smile
Back to top Go down
makn videos

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 6:19 pm

march madness is over. DUKE will win before it starts =] duke 4 lyfeeeeeeeeeee
Back to top Go down
Sir Fatehill

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 11:56 pm

Lol...

Since I'm not so sure about my health anymore (that last cold completely wacked me for 12 hours, and came on me in 12) I'm pulling myself off the skilling cup team.

Registration for the Cup, with Jagex starts March 2nd. I'd like to submit our final listings by March 7th. (next Saturday).

An interesting tactic I've been thinking about...
Break up into teams of 5. Have the top cb and bottom cb go as malee, the 3 in-between go as mages. Have everyone dd. Slay 1 target at a time.
Point of this is, we're betting on the opposing side trying to kill either our highest or lowest person first, leaving the mages to deal loads of damage, so long as they aren't seen (hence the dd)

Feedback pl0x Smile

*Sir Fatehill*
Back to top Go down
Honar Bound
Admin
Honar Bound

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 3:07 am

hope u get better and sry to hear u wont be on the skilling cup Sad .

And i luv the tatic u said Laughing , sounds very effective.

I wouldnt mind being a sponge for dmg Razz .
Back to top Go down
Sir Fatehill

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 1:43 pm

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea....?
Sponge man Honar Bound!

Couldn't resist Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever   Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Communications Thread - Used to Directly talk to Illpkforever
Page 11 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next