The 3 Gods Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The greatest RuneScape POC.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We love can not afford the original

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sisi123

We love can not afford the original  Empty
PostSubject: We love can not afford the original    We love can not afford the original  EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 3:19 am

The moon is not round the circle, gradually rose to the sky. A transparent gray clouds cover the moon light, water-like clear light, rinse with soft autumn night. I like the mood precipitated by moonlight, moonlight, water, to drink; water moonlight, pouring. Opened the window, he was quiet moonlight pouring in the skin, light and elegant charm, fresh and natural coach outlet online of the atmosphere flowing my mind. Yet Wahl, such as training, the mood in the moonlight can not become transparent and clear, come to realize all the hesitation and the life floats, if melancholy Tolerance. Quarter after quarter time ripe to you, the mind becomes obsessed with some stubborn, though do not know why you always come and gone, but willing to change all of your thoughts. Depleted trouble and impetuous, to extract the purest sincerity, a heart cut out, placed on the intersection of Hue and time, so that dream of getting taller, nostalgia will be a permanent coach bags sale of the heart!

Yesterday the last hint of desolation left palm, slender fingers touch today, haggard face, wake up the sleeping waiting for the apex, thaw the hearts of the miss, some simple language, hidden in the letterhead, merged into a passionate poem line by line, like a seeds were planted in the pen, the germination of the paper, the trip became a moving segment of the Psalms, and then facing the moon reading, singing......

Gust of wind through the silence to was the time 2011 new style coach purses color. You'll never see I love you, because I only see you when we come to love you. Also, you never see my lonely, because I only see me when you, I was the most lonely. I always wait, but I expect you can exchange for moments of gazing? I wait for love's sweet; he was cruel to remain in the landscape outside. Have the happy memories like the water in the palm down, whether I was spread out or clenched, after all, from the fingers, drop by drop flow clean!
Love, sometimes, is a matter of sink thing. I selfishly wanted to have you, but love can only be blessed instead. Would like to forget, but not was willing to forget. Wanted to leave, but they are standing still is not fixed. No one knows my heart's share of pain; the pain coach handbags outlet tangled like a knife to cut my soul in!
Who always want to let you know their feelings, those heavy, those who can not talk about the sadness and desolation! However, I want to how shallow the paper for you all my life round draw? How can I let you know what I give up? What is happiness? Is to cover up their grief for everyone smile! Heart, as if hanging in the air, float along, not forthcoming, it would coach shoes a big hole broken, empty. More and more water vapor in eyes, crystal tears, like a broken string of pearls, along the slip face, flow in the cheek, there is no trace of the temperature, the cold biting into walk through of every been to the heart ... ... a sharp knife cut the soft fast heart scarring place to another before finally cutting out a longer and deeper the wound, feeling the pain all over every nerve to convey to the whole body! Darling, please forgive me first put his hand than you! Cut happy joy, diffuse away from the people on the heart of Melancholy, such as loneliness is a key to clear the screen of text, brought back all, only little bit of memory remaining, like splicing into a complete sentence is coach wallet outlet to grief. Fresh raw parting, to see can not see the pain, like love can not love the helpless. Inability to earn and life had to compromise much resistance. Between us, some can not afford to have feelings really can not afford to, can not love you become the biggest pain of my life! I can only secretly admire you far excellent!

Back to top Go down

We love can not afford the original
Page 1 of 1