The 3 Gods Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The greatest RuneScape POC.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the F2P branch of The 3 Gods Empire Everyone!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pk U All 4gp
Admin
Pk U All 4gp

Welcome to the F2P branch of The 3 Gods Empire Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the F2P branch of The 3 Gods Empire Everyone!   Welcome to the F2P branch of The 3 Gods Empire Everyone! EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 9:07 pm

_____Introdution: Hello, this is the P2P Emperor Pk_U_All_4gp. I am the leader of this entire P.O.C. and King of the P2P Saradomin Kingdom. This P.O.C. is all about clan equality, dedication, activeness, and friendliness. This clan is different from the others. Although we will grow big we will remain as a close-knit friendly community as we do today. With the right standards we can achieve this and anything. I see big and wonderful things we have and will do in this clan and I want you, yes you reader to be apart of this. If you have not joined already go to our F2P Quick Find Code: 93-94-906-57949953.
_____Well I am always getting asked what a P.O.C. is exactly. It stands for Player Owned City. Yes, I am completely aware that we do not actually "own" the territory but it gives us land to use ( A future update on the drawing board is that everyone gets their own house ) Possibly warring territory and something to protect. This clan will be like an events clan but much more in-depth, involved and about 27 times better. We will have many fun and voluntary events throughout each week for skillers and combat...ers that I am looking forward to. We will also provide an enjoyable Clan Chat to socialize, give advice, etc. Located for F2P's in Clan Chat: Illpkforever.
_____A little bit about myself, well i have held a F2P PvP Clan since August when PvP Update was first said to be released. We had a great time, we grew large and we made many friends but I decided with PvP, Players just didn't have much interest so that's when i started coming up with ideas and here we are today: November 25th, 2008. Birth of the F2P P.O.C. I am Combat Level 85 which I will raise much higher after I complete my goal of 99 Fishing and 99 Cooking. I suggest you all select goals and stick to them (so we can have another excuse for a party)
BELOW IS A LINK TO OUR F2P TERRITORY MAP!!! PLEASE LOOK AT IT!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!

Last edited by Pk U All 4gp on Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Princes Kimm
Admin
Princes Kimm

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the F2P branch of The 3 Gods Empire Everyone!   Welcome to the F2P branch of The 3 Gods Empire Everyone! EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 9:14 pm

lol! Welcome to the F2P branch of The 3 Gods Empire Everyone! GetAttachment1

This is the F2p Map.
Back to top Go down
4errow

4errow

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the F2P branch of The 3 Gods Empire Everyone!   Welcome to the F2P branch of The 3 Gods Empire Everyone! EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 12:35 pm

in which world are we going to have our POC thingy.... i dont think we can have each world! :O lol! Question Question affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the F2P branch of The 3 Gods Empire Everyone!   Welcome to the F2P branch of The 3 Gods Empire Everyone! Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the F2P branch of The 3 Gods Empire Everyone!
Page 1 of 1